Oil/Water Separators & Filtration #OWS 44-400
44 Gallon Tank w/pump out and External Particulate Filter
- 8 to 20 gpm capacity
- 100 sq ft x 4 particulate filtration
The system drastically reduces the amount of waste water you generate on a job. As wash water is pumped in, the filtration module separates oils and solids, allowing you to recycle and reuse your wash water on site and/or discharge directly to a santary sewer. The unique "Wicking Action" removes up to 1 gallon of oil per hour, while the washable filters catch solids to 5 microns.
- Multi-Mount filter bracket allows wall mounting, floor, or tank-top mounting. Stainless hardware included.
- Stainless lid-latch fasteners allow for easy access inside the unit.
- Auto Pump-Out to 35 gpm.
- Our OilPhyllic separation system draws oil out of the water more efficiently then any other. Then our Oil only absorbing media removes the free floating oils. For stationary systems, an optical active Oil Skimmer may be used for removal of the free floating oils.
- The high capacity cartridge filters capture the particulate down to 20 or 5 microns. Specially designed with our exclusive washable and reusable hard-fiber pleated elements.
*FREIGHT NOT INCLUDED